Sunday, July 4, 2010

Movie Quotes

A sudden urge to blog about the memorable movie quotes.
Writing this, I can refer to it when I forget any of them.

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
- Forrest Gump, 1994
(The only turn-off is MY used this quote before. Copycat.)


"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
- Love Story, 1970

"You had me at 'hello'."
- Jerry Mcguire, 1996
(Technically I only read the story on wiki because it stars the icky Tom Cruise. But this is a really good line.)

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
- Godfather 2, 1974
(Please don't believe it if anyone say they came up with this line. -.- It's a line from the classic Godfather. Shall watch it after O's.)

"You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you are here. It is awful. Now that we know who you are , I know who I am. I'm not a mistake."
Unbreakable, 2000

"Jack: Where to miss?
Rose: To the stars."
-Titanic, 1997
(This would've been a perfect movie if Rose did not get married. It's only right that she lives lonely forever and her heart will only think of Jack.)

... Suddenly pangs of fatigue is radiating through my body.

Bye, I shall go do something that requires less effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment