Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's okay if no one understands this,
I just really, really, need to get this out.

I'm going insane.
Am i that insignificant to you?
I hate you.
Because your life still goes on,
while i am left to pick up the broken pieces of my heart.

How foolish.
U know that as long as I love you,
I'll continue down this path of self destruction.
But I just keep going and going.
I still run when I see you.

I should be happy.
That I can live for myself and myself alone.
But i am not.
Because, I don't feel complete.
I need that piece of my heart that I gave to you.
Where you monopolise it with your smile,
your scent,
and my happily ever after.

The only way out is to forget.
Because I would rather live a thousand lifetimes with you as my friend than one without you.
You'll never know.
Because I'll never tell.
I;m a good actor.
When I see you.
I brush the flicker of hurt away from my eyes.
You won't see it.
I won't let you.

I need to forget.
Will someoe help me?
If only.
If only everything is different.
Maybe I will be a bit braver?
Maybe I will be happy now.

It's been 7 months.
When will it stop.

I hate you,
let me go...

No comments:

Post a Comment