Sunday, July 11, 2010

I was happy that NC won 3rd in nationals and 1st for footdrill.
I'm convinced that they have the skills.
Two times can't be wrong.

Seeing them win, kinda ignites a spark of hope deep within me.
Makes me miss the good old days.
Makes me miss the hunger to win.
Makes me wanna do it all over again.

I really, really, don't mind joining competition again.
But, I wanna join to win.
Thats my greatest goal.
I wanna join the greatest team.
I wanna be proud of our achievement.
I wanna be able to do a perfect case.
I wanna be able to execute perfect footdrill.

I wanna wow the crowd.

I dunnoe, I really wanna join.
But I want alvin and chongyou to join as well.
I want the old aa.
I'm only confident in the old aa.
Me, ccy, alvin and jeffrey. (excld the 60kg hdb tyvm)

I guess it's impossible.
They won't come back.
Their tired.

Maybe i should be just content with training out a champion team.
I must find a way to extinguish this hope.
I must.

Bye............

No comments:

Post a Comment